How to Draw a Bus: Field Trip Directed Drawing and Writing Activities for
2026
-
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way for your elementary students to
practice writing in your classroom? This field trip directed drawing and
writi...
2 hours ago



2 comments:
Kristin Spang
I am really excited about the free technology for teachers post and link to the article! I do a lesson on 9/11 every year, in regard to the effects of 9/11 attacks on the sports world and how the sports world help our country heal. This post has 9/11 lesson suggestions and other useful technology ideas that I will be able to implement into my class lessons!
Free technology for teachers how to develop a web search challenges
It was extremely interesting to read about using pictures as prompts for a search. I never thought about doing something like this. It makes sense “that putting an interesting picture in front of kids prompts them to ask a lot of interesting questions…”. It is very interesting that the picture prompts students to use many different search choices such as Google Earth, Google Books, Google Images, and Google Scholar.
Dale Garrish
I already use images in my class as simple prompts or even lab activities. However, I love this web search idea. It takes an already good lesson to the next level. The kids should love it.
Post a Comment